Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thoughts about art, life and the day-to-day grind?

Hello. Just about to leave the studio and head to bed. It's been productive but I could live with out what I've done. I guess it will led somewhere of course it will lead somewhere. It's exhausting for sure and feels like picture making but that is what I do, I make pictures.

I'm disappointed with the lack of coverage of Robert Loughlin's life/death. After receiving the book in the mail today and being impressed with the beautiful look of it. It's a great catalog and I think maybe just a beginning of what could have been a prolific creative life. Maybe He always knew it would be a tragic ending. He came to painting late for most people that is in 1980. I think that's when He started painting. What I've seen of the early paintings draws me in. Anyway Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment