Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday after the holiday.

I think it's so groovy now that people are finally gettin together. Hello. I'm in East Hampton and it is considerably quieter after the weekend. Tonight I will go in the studio and get re-aquainted after an absence of a couple of days. Honestly I'm so exhausted that The French Open and then bed sound really good but I should be working. This is one of my more boring posts because I really don't feel like discussing what I should be discussing. That's that. I just want to eat large quantities of anything bad for me. But instead I'll have a pear and then a coffee.

Why do people, men and women leave their cars running? My hours are cut pretty drastically for the summer down to Monday or Tuesday and that is a good thing because more and more people are leaving the ignition on while shopping and it drives me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment