Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14, 2011



Hello. I've been hunting around for blogs as I've mentioned and I found this one blog with this piece on it. It is a black background with big white text, the quote above. I think it is funny and brilliant.

I have an early tennis match/lesson tomorrow and a busy day so I really should turn in. I've been trying to increase my friend base on fb because isn't that what your supposed to do? crazy world isn't it??

This painting is not new and I need to make some new work as I am bored out of my mind with what I have. I like to post and image with each post and I am struggling to not bore myself.

I did accomplish quite a few things today and I'm getting closer to being in the studio. I'm also feeling better physically which is good news as it is impossible to be at your best when you feel like shit.

I was wondering today while doing some cleaning if successful people watch television. Here I am at my age still sitting in front of the tv like I've got all the time in the world. When will I see how little time is left and how little tv gives back. It's time spent with John, we relax together, good for both of us but at the same time I'm not getting any younger and anyway this is a dead topic but I will think more about this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment