Sunday, January 9, 2011

guns kill and there is little defense of them in my mind

Hello. I am so shocked and saddened by the horrible act of violence in Arizona yesterday that I don't know what to say. In one minute a group of people who really care about the little guy are senselessly snuffed out. All innocent victims of random violence. There is nothing else to say except I do hope that these radio personalities tone down there suggestive talk that puts ideas into the minds of imbalanced people. They do bare part of the responsibility when you say something irresponsible and you are in a position of power then you should be held accountable. I don't mean go to prison but I do feel that they should be taken off the air after they apologize and admit they went to far. But I fear they will act like the victims who have had their free speech rights trampled upon. I hope I'm wrong. because a nine year old girl is dead and a very good well loved judge, a loved congresswoman is seriously wounded and four others are dead and 14 - 15 others wounded all because of a loose canon with the means to get himself armed. We are in deep trouble if things don't change.

1 comment:

  1. Such awful violence - so sad.

    This is a very nice painting reminds me of snow and I think we will be getting more.

    ReplyDelete