Monday, December 27, 2010

A new me?

This little detail is from a large painting of mine called The Rose,


Hello. I kind of doubt it but I am always trying to improve myself so who knows maybe. We are approaching the new year having survived Christmas and I would really love to have a good one. I feel I'm off to a good start as I have made some personal changes that have taken effect since Thanksgiving and already I'm feeling physically and emotionally stronger.

It is amazing how strong we are as humans if we choose to be. And just like any living thing if we feed it well and do the right things we grow stronger. I also want to work on my negative thinking which is toxic to me and anyone who reads it. I stand behind my beliefs but what good does it do to rant one and on about the other side. I need to practice the tenants of self help programs such as, keep the focus on yourself, HALT Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired, and many more that I can't think of right now. If I am living by these little rules than I will be a more agreeable person and infinitely happier.




1 comment:

  1. Lovely...
    I hope you had a great Christmas...
    Happy New Year in advance :)

    ReplyDelete