Monday, June 7, 2010

Let's hear it for the Energy Saving feature.

Hello. Yes I am very pleased to report that I do not have to buy an AC unit. To appease your curiosity it was on energy saving mode and turned off. It's a smart machine as I fear my current fabulous tenant may be operating full time if you get my meaning.

Accabonac Harbor, East Hampton, Springs, NY I love this photo for so many reasons.

I really feel for Obama. He can not win...right now anyway.

So I am wrapping up these large paintings that I have made. Six 84"x84" paintings, one is finished the other five are all very close. It feels good now it's just waiting for them to dry to move them and make way for the prepping of canvas for new work. Let the process begin, it can't be quick enough but drying can't be rushed. Another reason to scrape away excess paint, quicker to dry.

I realize that one thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other but it seems nuts that we have spent so much money and brainpower on going to the Moon and thought so little about how to deal with failure in our deep sea oil wells. Disasters that can potentially make the earth unlivable. Rachel Maddow is calling the people in charge of the cleanup out on their failure to have enough workers maintaining the recovery efforts.

It seems so close and getting closer and many people will have had first hand experience with the oil by the time this is history. Assuming of course that they can cork this thing. It's sad to think that there are some sick people out there who are very pleased with this seemingly endless, we hear avoidable spill. This must be a boon time for drug companies.


No comments:

Post a Comment