Thursday, April 22, 2010

balancing act

I am out east in my studio after an absence of a week or so. What drives a person to need to make things, art whatever? It's exhausting first of all. I'm prepping wood panels for new paintings and excited about it but it's work. I love the process, all of it. Except when things are seemingly not going my way. Oh well. I do have a shell on my head. I balanced that thing for a little self-portrait personal photo shoot today.

www.lyonswiergallery.com This is the gallery that has included me in there "Art Bazaar" which is a great thing that they offer unrepresented artists on weekends. I will be part of the May 21, 22, & 23rd show. Hope you can make it.

Hello. I am back and it is another glorious day in NYC. I am getting better at keeping it clean on facebook. It is much healthier and the last thing I wish to do is a turnoff to all of my reader. :)

I have one painting in a show at Guild Hall's Annual Member's Show this weekend. If you are out East please check it out. It is up for a month and the reception is this Saturday at 4pm.

More importantly though if you are in the city on May 21 - 23, 2010 I have some paintings at Lyons Wier Gallery's Art Bazaar, go to this link for more info. www.lyonswiergallery.com
Oh boy I'm repeating myself.

bloginterviewer-2large.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment