Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Love for no reason.


Hello. I am on the jitney heading back to the city so in theory this is the perfect time to post. I say in theory because the bus movement is not making me happy. There is nothing that the driver can do about the problem short of picking up the bus and carrying us. I just felt some cool air, that is the other thing it is very stuffy. Ok I will move on.

I have been away from the blog for a few days and really plugging away in the studio. I met a deadline for Direct Art Publication which was a challenge but not it is behind me and on to the next deadline. I submitted ten images Five different overall paintings and five details, one of each painting. I submitted using a webpage set up for them which was an amazingly easy and wonderful way to do it. Hopefully I followed all the rules and requirements and all is well with the application.

What do you know it's raining. I am so tired of the onslaught of rain on the East Coast. It is out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment