Monday, February 8, 2010

How much can I accomplish today?

Hello. I guess the answer is as much as I can. I want more. Today I am waiting for Time Warner cable to fix my cable line which is out of commission. Lucky me.

While waiting I plan on doing some things around the apartment. Just found out that on Wednesday we are expecting twelve inches of snow from my personal Weather Man. I told him that I am going to wait and see how it plays out before panicking.

Just mailed the painting to SWEDEN. I am very happy to have it behind me. mailing two large paintings is not the easiest thing to do. Maybe for some but for me it was time consuming. Pack it and ship it. Anyway the next shipments will be easier as a result of this that is for sure. another accomplishment for today. YEA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment