Friday, December 4, 2009

back in EH by way of Dublin

Hello. We are back in East Hampton after a trip to Spain and London. I did a lot of walking and rode the tube a couple of times and the bus and did not get lost once, I am proud to say. It was ground breaking for me. I feel like I have a sense of London finally the West End anyway. I did see the Monet show as planned, a bit of a disappointment but not his fault. I will write some more on the trip after I settle in and get some rest. We came back a day early which was good, managed to get a flight to Dublin Thursday afternoon and an early Friday morning flight to JFK.

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog. I'm one of those weird ones that actually likes to look at others travel photos. Lets me see places I'll never have the pleasure of going to myself.
    What is happening on the 'spider front'?

    ReplyDelete