Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday morning in new york city


Hello. It feels like a long time since I've awoken in my apartment in the city. There is something so nice about it. The photo is of Accabonac where Jackson Pollack lived. He lived to the right of the photo.

Today is day three of the highlineopenstudios09.org tour. Hoping for a big day will settle for a couple of strangers. It is all good and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Anyone that really knows me knows that...oh never mind.

My dear Mother turned eighty years old today and it is a landmark that we will all celebrate on Saturday the 24th. I had to be in the city for the tour so it was all changed for me. It makes me a little embarrassed that I changed the plan for my mother's eightieth for the opportunity to show some work but it is important and she knows that. Of course I would not have talked with Ula Ilnyzky of AP had I gone to RI. www.ap.org I am a news whore...when it is about me that is. Of course this was about the High Line Tour. Again anyone that knows me knows...oh never mind.

Life can be wonderful. Lily Tomlin once said "Life can be beautiful, but it won't" That always stuck with me as a brilliant sarcastic observation.

I have....you finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment