Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Can I Get a Witness, 3-24-09

My site: www.markperry.org

Hello. Just listening to the news and evidently many people find our current Mayor "cold and business-like" I don't know who they are talking to on the streets but I think it is totally ridiculous. What do we want in a mayor, a fun loving comedian? He has one of the toughest jobs and He is a serious man. I love his candor.

Former Gov. Eliot Spitzer, (AP file photo), www.newsday.com
I come from Providence, Rhode Island where a crook, hood Mayor was re-elected and then before going to prison had a very successful daily, call-in, radio show for years. I won't even mention his name as I do not want to give him any publicity. He was, is a real creep. Meanwhile Spitzer only hurt his family and himself so why can't he be forgiven and allowed to do the good that he is capable of doing for this state and now country. We should be so lucky to have him back. Yes He is arrogant, show me a good politician who isn't.

I'm hearing on the radio that a conservative group, "citizens ???" produced a 90 minute "documentary" bashing Hilary Clinton. It was made during the campaign and if it had been allowed to be released I'll bet she would have won. Something so mean spirited might have backfired against those dirty, rotten conservatives. She did not need the conservatives to bring her down, Bill was enough. Thank you very much. I don't know what goes on in that household but it seems to me that He hurt more than helped. So typical. As it turns out I am very happy that we have President Obama and the First Family as I think he is the one to turn things around.

No comments:

Post a Comment