Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My site, www.markperry.org


Hello. I've nearly recovered from a lower back ache that has plagued me for the past few days.

These two paintings are two more from my group of nine. Sycamore and Aspen. I am so sick of this AIG business. For me it is a no brainer stop the bonuses. These men that defend the "contract" I would guess have contracts themselves. It is so shitty.
I was so happy to hear Elliot Spitzer on the radio today. Yes He made a big mistake but if his wife is able to forgive him, assuming she has, it is not important. Regarding prostitutes I don't care what two consenting adults do. If someone is stealing or fucking up the city fire them otherwise show me a perfect human as brilliant as He is and I would be suspect. I think Presidant Obama is probably the acception to the rule.

There were many calls and emails to the radio objecting to Spitzer speaking. To them I say take your head out of your ass. I think He has suffered enough after being pilloried.


It is so easy to rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment