Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blog Heaven 3-25-09


my site, www.markperry.org

Hello. I have been searching around looking for interesting blogs (which in itself is challenging) and what is alarming to me is the amount of people who think it is okay to publish their babies online for the world to see. Yes in a perfect world it should be fine to do this but we live in a very imperfect world and shouldn't people be able to make the decision to have their faces and bodies broadcast themselves when they are adults. I am for free speech but I feel that there are people who don't realize the possible consequences of putting their precious little ones on the Internet. I do think this is a serious topic and I am very happy that it does not directly impact my life.

Anyway, my dilemma is that I can't seem to find art related blogs. My search is on. In the words of that old "Rowen & Martin Laugh-In" sage, "Very interesting...but stupid".

No comments:

Post a Comment