Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday, January 31, 2009


Hello. So it is a beautiful day in NYC, of course rather cold but it is February so surprise, surprise. The painting is a detail of one of my 20" dia. round birch paintings. I hope it makes people smile because if they think I am totally serious than I have the wrong audience. Oh well.

I was put on this list and it seems like a good site.
http://www.artinfo.com/artists/profile/217698/mark-perry/

I think I have hired this photographer to shoot my reception which I did not think of till John reminded me last night. It is an added expense but He is good and I cannot think of taking photos when trying to relax and enjoy myself.

Today I am going to try and figure out some option to conceal the edges of my paintings that are over-painted and messy. There are some where it does not matter and I kind of like it but others where it may be distracting. So...

No comments:

Post a Comment