Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday, January 30th, 2009


hello. So busy day today, did get my new custom stretcher bars with braces and I'm very happy. I've also found a car-service with vans which will be more convenient for my installation trip. I will not have to pick up the van and return it. I'm getting excited about the show I could always have more time but I've done some work and look forward to seeing it up when I will discover if it works.

OK. So I like this little naive painting. It is not in the show but one of the 9"x12" paintings that I made. The brushstroke is so juvenile and sweet and I am glad that it happened. I think it fits in perfectly with the flea market finds, my favorite kind of painting. When you find a gem that is a good day.

Brings me back to this guy that I've collected. He unloads work on Saturday 4:30 - 5:00 am with this particular dealer. I've bought twenty-five plus pieces from this dealer. The collecting bug that is what brought that up.

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment