Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday, November 12, 2008


Hello. Life is busy. I took a bunch of photos that may be good for a group of paintings that I am considering. It is more grass and of course a voice in the back of my head tells me that I am crazy and should think of something else but for now I am going to ignore it.

I have some paintings in a store, a group of five and I feel they are strong together. I made them in late 2006 I think. Many people have expressed interest in a couple and I have held strong on not breaking up the group. Someone expressed interest yesterday and I could use the money but I held strong again. Anyway, it is probably stupid but I did it. I figure if they are interested they can contact me and we can discuss it.

It is a beautiful crisp day in NY. Tomorrow I start jury duty, hopefully I will not be picked and then free for a couple of years. I know of a couple who in their late thirties met at jury duty, fell in love and married so you should never defer as you never know what can happen. It is a great story.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment