Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday, November 14, 2008


Hello. This is one of my favorite photos that has inspired me and given me a few good paintings. How strange I did not post yesterday's post. I have not re-read it and have no memory of it - some other time.

I love my Widgets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Whatever they do.

I have finally figured out how to put a f&*(%#>g widget on my blog. Now I do not have to cut and paste every post. You may not think it is a big deal but for me it is genius.

My man wants to see the new Bond pic and I am all for that but What depresses me is that i suspect I am going to hate the song. I've heard a bit of Alicia Keys song with some guy anyway I like her and she can sing but this does nothing for her. I hate it I know. Call me old fashioned but give me Shirley, Tina or Nancy can't think of any guys oh Yeah Tom Jones. Excuse me He was amazing. Okay okay, different time.

I'm listening to afternoon radio and Henry Rollins is speaking and I agree with him on almost every point but he is the most arrogant superior fuck walking. I guess he is a musician, comic or just a run-of-the-mill, (love the hyphen) know-it-all bore.

Also listened to Radio Lab on NPR and they had a guest evidently a regular guest Named, Oliver Sachs, What a brilliant funny man.

I started reading one of Studs Terkel's last books "Will the Circle be Unbroken" written when He was eight-nine. Quite touching, may He rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment