Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday November 6, 2008


Hello!! I am back in my apartment after a brief sublet. They were very sweet, Maximiliano the Argentinian guy and his sweet wife said that they enjoyed waking up every morning with my paintings one in particular that was rejected from the GLAAD auction. I'm not bitter. I'm just very happy to be back on my blog. One day when I have a laptop I will publish daily no matter where I am. Anyway, in the scheme of things these are not serious problems. I just think of those readers out there returning to my page to find that I am away. Hey whatever it takes, right. Let me have my dreams.

Seriously though it is amazing how much better and at peace I feel knowing that a competent man and his beautiful family will be at the helm. I do not envy him the road ahead.

Remind me to tell you the one about the Deer Buck, and on Halloween day I heard a radio program about Witch Hunting through the years. Fascinating how brutal man, and women, as it turns out can be. I have so much to do today getting back to work in my studio. The good news is that while away in my other studio I've started some new work and prepped canvas for work so things are moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment