Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tonight in the studio

Hello. Life's been busy and I've been away from the blog. I had a very good studio visit last week. It gave me some insight and direction which is invaluable. A friend also visited recently and gave me some of his brutal honest insight. Also helpful.

I revised my site a bit this morning. Realizing that the first thing you see when my site opens is text. I thought it might be better if art is the first impression. So much swirling around in my head lately and trying to keep things organized is monumentally challenging. One step at a time. Tonight I have some time in the studio and the next couple of days as well. 

Lot's of planning on many levels, the stores, my studio and prepping the house for a summer rental.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment