Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Last night was good.

Hello. Yes the studio was good last night. I have many paintings going all around me, some are finished some nearly finished. Last night I reworked a few with some good results. I allowed a shadow or hint of a tree to venture into an abstract landscape which was a dilemma but I decided to take a risk and get over my self. If I fear taking a chance than I might as well give it up because it will then cease to excite me, if not today than tomorrow.

I worked till rather late and unintentionally skipped dinner. I got a late start at eight pm, just dove in and then lost track of time. Of course I did remember two cups of coffee but after a day with just two in the morning I was really excited about that coffee. It was delicious!

More to come with an image.

No comments:

Post a Comment