Saturday, March 24, 2012

Doing a little bit of everything.


Hello. I had some good time in the studio yesterday and was on a bit of a high creatively. Of course today is a new day and I've deflated a bit. Trying to be gentle and regain some of that enthusiasm. Today is a busy day, Tennis in the morning, very soon actually then in the studio after a move for the store. A show at 5 with some work from my good friend Jack and then dinner tonight with a crowd which I think will be fun. I've been acutely aware of my loneliness in the studio lately and John also sees that I need to get out so I am really trying to be optimistic about time spent out of the studio. After all I am his date so whats not to be excited about. I have to say I've got the best man out here. 

I feel like we've stepped on the roller-coaster that is spring-summer regarding all of the things that need to be done around the house. It's a matter of dividing time and staying up later doing domestic things. It needs to be done and should be enjoyed in the ole Joan Crawford tradition. I used to enjoy doing those domestic things - still do it's just that there are so many more things to do. I have three maybe four jobs. We went over them yesterday. 1. The store. 2. Painting. 3. John's social life. 4. The House. All of which I enjoy some more than others of course but life is about making it work.

This painting is one of a group of four that are recent and I think strong and crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment