Friday, March 2, 2012

Better and better every day.

Hello. We have been lucky on the east coast with a very mild winter and here it is March 3rd. I was expecting a repeat of last year which was not funny so very pleased indeed.

Today I installed a group of five paintings in the house and it went without a hitch I'm pleased to say. It is five 24"x24" canvases in a row and yes that seems easy but you never know if the gods are on your side even with a level. They look great! I am also hanging a painting which is comprised of nine canvases each 20"x20" I think that is right. They are hung three rows of three a vertical well actually even with the 3/4" grid it's a square. Hmm it seems like a vertical to me. In any case it will be great seeing it up as it's been a while. One of my first abstracts actually it started as a landscape and pretty much ended up being finished with just a platform color each of the three rows is a wash of color. The top Lt. Blue middle Deep Jade and bottom more Acid-Olive Green. So it still feels like a landscape...to me. Meanwhile it's at the top of the page. I'm sure I've posted this painting before but to lazy to check. Won't be the first time I've been redundant and certainly not dare I say it the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment