Thursday, February 10, 2011

Life is an amazing ride.

Hello. Yes I feel time does go quickly by. I have been away from the blog for a few days and I miss the connection. My days have been busy working in my store. We've come to the realization that for the store to succeed I need to work pretty full time. It is a change needless to say from being a full time artist for quite some time to suddenly running a store but a relief at the same time. I will have Friday afternoon/evening and all day Saturday in the studio and I think I might get more work done. I needed to get away from the studio, with all the time to work I was floundering. It is good to have this awareness. Luckily before we knew that I would be working full time I did make a start with some work and broke the ice and it is quite alright I think after a second look. I really labored over these three little paintings and the second nights work I was a bit horrified as per usual with my process but yesterday when I saw them I was quite pleased. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment