Sunday, May 30, 2010

So my sublet begins and I am in the studio

Hello. This will be brief as I am so preoccupied. I am in the studio and my apartment is taken care of. I've sold one of my first large paintings, a 7'x7' the one shown in Red Hook titled "Golden Imagined Landscape" and three smaller ones for good sums.

Speaking of which I must photograph the two brand new good ones that are leaving me very early. I was so surprised they looked at them and both immediately said we want those. I felt they were finished and I am happy to keep them together.

That is something that I should try to think of in advance regarding a piece. Is it a diptych or can it be broken up. Making that decision on the spot could leave one with regrets.

Judy Garland really has been a driving force in my head.

2 comments:

  1. wow- what a beauitul painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it any surprise an artist as talented and sexy as you has sold these paintings! much love bro!

    ReplyDelete