Monday, March 15, 2010

I miss my blog, facebook has made me a traitor.

I meet these painters that I really like, these are their sites and they are really worth checking out.


And then there is my friend David Gordon and His newly released book, http://davidgordonx.blogspot.com/2010/02/serialist-publication-party.html

OK vulgarity alert. You have been warned. Mom. Like she reads me. Right. My mother is an amazing woman at eighty and I love her so much. I tell her all the time but those words carry a lot of weight and as easy as they are to say they mean so much.

Hello. I am back and off the bitter bus. It has been a busy day, raining surprise surprise. But I am not complaining as I am out in the country and in my studio very soon and free to work all night if I choose. Although tennis is on, from Palm Beach, I never remember the tournament oh well I never said I was brilliant. Just fucking gifted. Warned ya.

So I just submitted tow online submissions to show that I will not get into but I did it and there you go. I'm acting as if as they say in the rooms. OK I'm not in the rooms so I should not use there slogans but, pardon me I've done my time and paid my dues. Thank you very much. She is crazy tonight.

Wow I am out in the country as I said and it is really quiet except for the wind and rain but I just heard a distant car horn. Yes there are people out there and I am a part of it all. ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment