Wednesday, February 3, 2010

someone get this guy some uppers I mean really.



Hello. The comment about the uppers was directed to me by the way. If reference to my previous post. I sound like such a downer another drug reference. Anyway I just wanted to clarify that I was not referring to David Gordon. So the link above is the latest art network site that I am very happy to be part of. My last post about being back in my apartment in the city was kind of depressing and for that I am sorry. I am now out in the country where there was just enough snow to prevent me from driving up the hill.

My good friend David is about to have His first book published by Simon & Schuster, titled "THE SERIALIST" by DAVID GORDON in stores March 2010. For more check this out. http://www.davidmichaelgordon.com

2 comments:

  1. ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices there are expert advertising team who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks.All u have to do is submit ur blog plus pay affordable prices & rest leave it to advertising team for promotion & marketing. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good words, Mark! Your blog looks great, and I love the featured picture. No need for uppers for either of us

    ReplyDelete