Wednesday, November 18, 2009

painting, working and away from the blog

Hello. I have been doing things around the house, stores and studio I guess Fall clean-up and preparing for the holidays. I have been painting as well, have two of my five large panels well underway, close to completion actually and I as always think they are my best work. They are I guess.

I've also been reworking - fixing old paintings for display in the stores. There is no need for the house to be overrun with work when I have two stores that I can cram (love that weird word) with work.

There is a great radio show on 88.7 station out of montauk, 10 pm Amy Goodman from democracynow.com is on. You have to take the bad with the good though. Although the shows always turn out to be interesting, you hear why certain radio people make more money than others.

SPIDER UPDATE the mother spider is nowhere to be seen the nest is intact with the most amazing web surrounding it. But what is amazing is the huge spider with legs bigger than the mother STUCK in her web. I guess she is waiting till it is to tired to fight and she will go in for the sting. It is more than she can eat though after the other victim two days ago.

I hope you are all well. My basement is, I guess all basements are like National Geographic. It makes me sad that some of those bugs never see leaves or. Maybe I don't know what i am talking about. I guess the ants of which there are none would march outside and then come back in. but my mother spider I think it is safe t say was born and will die in my studio. IU am thanking Her beautiful ass because I have never seen a spider the size of this hairy monster and i ma happy to know it is taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment