Friday, October 2, 2009

in the light of day...


Hello. I've had this image on my desktop for a while. I found it on the internet and thought it would be a beautiful blog post image. I don't know who did it - would love to give a credit. I'll have to check into it or remove it.

Well things do look different. I won't be so judgemental (right I've honed that skill for years now) as to say worse but let's say in need of some attention. I have to remember that this style f painting for me is new and with it comes challenges and not everything will be pleasing right away and some things need to be lived with, tolerated for a while. Get the $&*# over it and move on....that is why you have created five work stations so you can move on and let things be for a while.

Later. Errands to do, can't wait to get back in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment