Wednesday, September 16, 2009

nyc high line open studios 09 registration deadline 10-1-09


Hello, So I've started my own Bulletin Board on www.ProBoards.com It is www.hilineopenstudios09.proboards.com For some reason this link (as of now) does not take you to my board so what the %*$# good is it but it is there the link on the previous post takes you there.

It is for the purpose of connecting with other Chelsea artists in the boundaries of Gansevoort St. up to 34th St on the West side. I am hoping to connect with artists in my area which is 7th Ave & 28th St. I feel a little removed from the big studios on Tenth and Eleventh Aves. But it is not that far and I think with the right publicity people will venture over.

This image is a view of my studio looking very neat. It is a photo that I use to show a prospective sublet.

No comments:

Post a Comment