Friday, September 18, 2009

HIGH LINE OPEN STUDIO 09 CHEK IT OUT...



Hello. I am really trying to push the high line studio tour. www.highlineopenstudios09.org

Crazy busy day. Did some painting, changed a large one that I am working on. I really love that I have no boundaries with paint any longer. I am aware that there will be people that may not react well to the new work but I have to believe that I will be a better painter for it.

I love this painting on the right. It is lighter than the image suggests and there are some beautiful passages if I do say so myself.

I had an image posted in this weeks East Hampton Star, the image on the left which was sent out to press before all my new paintings happened so it looks like nothing in the show. I have some paintings in a show with Haim Mizrahi at LTV Station in East Hampton and that group is more like the image in the Star. I am very pleased with The Star for putting the picture in the paper as the show closes this weekend and I am sure there were other things they could have chosen.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment