Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Keeping up my end


Hello. Check out my site for some images of my latest installation at Surface Library Galler. www.markperry.org www.surfacelibrary.com This image is of me with Sydney Butchkes at our reception on September 5, 2009. The photo was taken by Bob Bachler of Surface Library. Bob is a great potter, I have two of his pieces and would love more. Check out www.bobachler.com

So here I am on Tuesday after a good bike ride and some lunch I am going to go and practice my serve, check out bob At the gallery and then in the studio for the afternoon evening. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. I must be the most exciting person walking.

So it is another beautiful day and regrettably the forecast for the next few days is not that good. My baby is not going to be happy. I stayed up to late working and then watching mindless television last night. I am trying to remember what I watched and I can not. That is not a good sign. Either I am decaying more rapidly then previously thought or I just have a lot going on and the trivial things don't matter or my mind is like tephlon, nothing sticks to it if I could quote the very humorous Lily Tomlin from the seventies.

No comments:

Post a Comment