Sunday, September 27, 2009

in nyc


Hello. I am in the city for the first time in a while and it feels great. I have many plans for getting things done in the apartment. Listening to a fascinating radio program about gold and the fascination with gold.

www.highlineopenstudios09.org
Attention all artists with studios in the Chelsea area check it out.

This is the beach on Fire Island taken the summer that John and I met. We spent a few beautiful days with Michael on the beach.

I have some assistance with linking up with some other artists for the High Line Studio Tour in my hood. Very excited. Can I just repeat that I love my blog and the whole idea of writing for writings sake. After all I'm not really saying much just thoughts in the moment but it feels great and in some way connecting.

Later. just checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment