Sunday, September 13, 2009

Crucial week


Hello. So this is the final weekend of my show at Surface Library. www.surfacelibrary.com

I am trying to think about getting people in there and I mean business. It is so important that I give it my best most sincere shot at sparking some interest.

Tonight I will research and find out the right people to approach at the local papers and try from the Sydney Butchkes angle to get interest. It seems sad that this is a tough sell.

Tomorrow in addition to other things I plan on getting back to work. I think I will start in the studio and then take a bike ride for some exercise and then back to work.

Evidently there has been some interest in my largest painting in the show. It is a beach dune painted rather realistically which I've posted. We shall see, I think it is a good painting one of the few of this kind for me.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment