Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello. I am back in the city after a long weekend out in the country doing yard work and other things around the house.

I have a painting in a group show out in East Hampton and I do not feel so great about it. I like the painting but I do not feel it is shown to its best advantage and that is the deal with a group show that someone else is hanging. I have to let it go and I am obsessing more than I should.

We played some good tennis this weekend which is always nice. I also did some good stretching at least once over the weekend. I should stop this right now and do a workout it may be the only thing that will make me feel great right now.

How can it be that someone can have almost everything they want or need and still feel empty? I need some gratitude. That is my problem, I need to look at the big picture and see the good and not the negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment