Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Hello. These two images are two of the nine watercolor paintings that are part of the proposal for the Canadian project I am going after. I feel great about the group and almost ready to send them off.

I've been away from the blog for a week and I miss it. My intention is to post daily and I am confident that soon I will get in a groove. Listening to "News and Notes" and feel so sad that this show is being canceled and will be off the air the end of this month.

I've sent an email to this Interior Designer based out of Boston that was featured in Dan's Papers. He was talking about using local artists and artisans during this tough economic time. I thought what a great idea, I'm going to contact this guy, thank him and hopefully He will check out my site. Next week I am planning to send another mass email to designers to let them know that I am out there. Maybe I will get some respnse.

I've added an Archive page to my website. I'd like to reduce the number of pages on my site but it's really tough with so much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment