Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hello. I am visiting my family and my Dad. He is very frail and starting to forget things or feel disorientated. I can tell it is frustrating to him, I can't imagine what it is like actually. So my sister Susan is here we are overlapping I will leave tomorrow early afternoon. We visited Dad together tonight and it was nice to sit with him together. Then we came home and had a nice dinner with Mom, sister Margaret and Fred and Rachel. Then we watched "Enchanted" which I had never seen. It was very sweet and funny and we all laughed. Then I introduced Susan to MadTV and a little adult humor. I especially like the alternate ending to "The Wizard of Oz" Genius. 

So this is my new laptop and I love it. Susan helped me connect with the internet by using something in my preferences which I don't know the name of off hand but I think I know how to get there myself and that is all that matters. I love my baby laptop and my baby most of all.

I am so happy the Dem won in Alaska. Go away Stevens and free us from ever hearing your name again. Dream on. 

Well I think I will sign off for now. Oh yeah, I can't wait to get back to painting, I am watching classic Clint Eastwood not "Dirty Harry" The one with David Saul and another B actor who are mercenary cops in San Francisco. Great Shit. 

More to come... 

No comments:

Post a Comment