Friday, October 3, 2008

Sunday, October 5, 2008



So I was checking out my blog and noticed that i had a couple of comments on two posts. I was so excited and then realized that they were from the same blog titled "jackpot city". So annoying it is an online poker of gambling site. How inappropriate is that? I would not care if it was an actual person who wanted to have some dialog but it was nothing to do with anything. One comment was about a friend with a cat and an issue and the post claimed to know nothing about cats - kind of stupid. the other was a quote from my blog and taken out of context it was rather interesting I must say. So I posted a comment and published it and it appears on my blog and I gather no where else. I guess I haven't figured it out yet. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment