Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday, 9-9-08 in NYC

Hello World. did you hear me I was speaking in tongues. OK what the fuck is going on here. That should be a reason for being disqualified from this political game. After all a game is what this is, w/o any rules clearly. Picking this woman with more problems and more to be revealed...let's hope. abodabi, huminahumina, mby lbove tobu youbu gobod. translates to I am a brainwashed dumb fucking asshole with an ego the size of Alaska. Go ahead quote me.

I know that everyone out there is reading what I have to say. This painting is one of mine, done in 2007 from this group of large clover paintings. It is one of my favorites and I don't understand why I have not sold it. One reason could be that the only way people see it is if they come to my studio. Which brings me to the point of this blog an my website.

Trying to get the work out there... any insight peoples??? I find myself thinking that I should be painting and making work and this is a waste of time but then I think about the way I have led my life and realize that in regards to selling my work that the old way has not been working. I have made more consistent sales in the past couple of years, large paintings. And the reason is that I am connecting with a larger audience. This is what I need to continue. I have proven that when given the time I can produce work so I need to concentrate on the business end. Alright. Thank you.

This is one of my favorite posts so far I am loving myself as the original Kim would say from the original Kath n' Kim starring and created by Jane Turner and Gina Riley.

What's all this got to do with painting you may ask. It's all about humor and without humor we are f^%#@d.

No comments:

Post a Comment