Friday, September 26, 2008

Monday, September 29, 2008


Hello! I've been away from my computer for a couple of days and here we are. I've linked my website with hhtp://www.linkism.com
and it seems like a wise choice. When registering you pick key words and they then list you in category's, for me, landscape, contemporary... It looks good and I think the company name linkism seems like an easy google search for people hopefully not just for artists trying to link up there site. Anyway who knows.

I am heading home to my family for see me Dad for a couple of days and then on Friday heading to Phoenix till the following Wednesday while john is at a conference I will hang out and make watercolors which I haven't done in a long time. I am going to attempt my grass paintings with watercolor on a much more manageable scale. I think I may be able to figure a lot of things out. The way the photo is in focus and out of focus distance the whole thing may be a little easier for me with watercolor. Very excited about that and being away form NYC for a few days with no pressure to do anything but think and paint.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment