Sunday, April 15, 2012

Back in the studio....

Hello. Yes it is Sunday and I am back in the studio for the day. It is a beautiful Spring day and there is lots to do. I feel the pressure of time but that is nothing new so I am deciding to plow ahead and make the best of it and more important enjoy the work. 

I spoke with a family friend last night at dinner and it was a brief conversation about painting because it is always difficult to talk about painting when at a dinner table with many people - many of which don't really have that interest. Anyway this guy could clearly talk about painting all night long. I am not always able to let people in but I am certainly glad I did last night as I saw a different side of someone. I am pretty one way in many ways as art is all I'm really interested in. With that stupid comment said I am off to work. I hope you all have a great day.

By the way, I was in the city briefly on Friday and I saw this friend on the street who I seldom see and of course in my head I thought she doesn't like me. How crazy it was a wonderful meeting and I will stay in touch. That's it I will not fall out of contact with her again. So much of the negative shit is all played out in my head while alone in the studio of wherever.

No comments:

Post a Comment